Welcome to Accurate Assessments of San Diego (AASD)! We provide comprehensive Psychological, Neuropsychological, Educational, Developmental, and Substance Abuse Assessments, Evaluations, and Testing for people of all ages. We are skilled in evaluating children, adolescents, adults, and seniors.
We are passionate about helping people identify and find solutions to the problems that keep them from succeeding in any area of life. We have a philosophy of excellence and are committed to providing evaluations that exceed industry standards. What’s more, we never have a waiting list!
Accurate Assessments of San Diego is the only service in San Diego that does all that in one place, which makes us San Diego’s only comprehensive Center for assessment! We succeed in meeting our goals through our unique philosophy: Rather than being psychologists who are generalists and know a little bit about many things, or being clinicians who offer assessment as a small part of our private practices, our psychologists specialize in assessment. Each of our licensed psychologists has chosen a few focused areas of assessment in which to specialize.
Therefore, when you walk through our door, you will work with a Licensed Psychologist who specializes in evaluating your particular issue(s).
Our assessments provide a comprehensive understanding of your issue(s) by evaluating the interactions among the cognitive, neurological, developmental, and psychological factors that are unique to you. We provide comprehensive, individualized evaluations that include focused and helpful recommendations.
Accurate Assessments of San Diego provides a broad range of evaluations, including*:
- Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- General Intellectual Abilities
- Personality Assessment / Diagnosis
- Pre-Surgery/Bariatric Surgery
- Substance and Drug Abuse Assessments
- Employment Screening
- ADA Accommodations for College or Employment
- Neuropsychological Assessment and Diagnosis
- Risk Assessment
- Assessments for Professionals: Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmaceutical, and Legal Licensure
- FAA and Air Traffic Controller pre-employment assessment
- Pain Management, Medical Treatment, & Rehabilitation
*Accurate Assessments of San Diego strictly adheres to the American Psychological Association’s Standards for Educational and Psychological Testing.