Accurate Assessments of San Diego provides comprehensive psychological, neuropsychological, educational, developmental, and substance abuse assessments, evaluations, and testing for people throughout their lifespan that target issues uniquely relevant to each individual.
We target issues uniquely relevant to each individual in order to develop a comprehensive understanding of a person with the goal of streamlining diagnosis, treatment, and/or outcome.
Our assessments address the interactions among the different facets of cognitive, neurological, developmental, and psychological functioning that are unique to each person; we provide individualized evaluations that avoid broad generalizations of problems.
We are skilled in evaluating children, adolescents, adults, and seniors. An interpretive report of results can be forwarded, with your consent to schools, attorneys, social services and other providers or interested parties.
Accurate Assessments of San Diego provides a broad range of evaluations, including*:
- Attention Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- General Intellectual Abilities
- Personality Assessment / Diagnosis
- Pre-Surgery/Bariatric Surgery
- Substance and Drug Abuse Assessments
- Employment Screening
- ADA Accommodations for College or Employment
- Neuropsychological Assessment and Diagnosis
- Risk Assessment
- Assessments for Professionals: Medical, Dental, Nursing, Pharmaceutical, and Legal Licensure
- FAA and Air Traffic Controller pre-employment assessment
- Pain Management, Medical Treatment, & Rehabilitation
*Accurate Assessments of San Diego strictly adheres to the American Psychological Association’s Standards for Educational and Psychological Testing.